Where can I find hotkeys.xml file in ChemDraw for Mac?
You can find the hotkeys.xml file for ChemDraw 16.0 and up to ChemDraw 21.0 for Mac using the steps below. It can be used to edit Hotkeys for your ChemDraw application.
- Go to Applications and right click on ChemDraw icon.
- Click on Show Package Contents.
- Look for the Resources Folder and expand it.
- Look for SpecialPurpose folder and expand it.
- Expand ChemDraw Items where hotkeys.xml is found.
ChemDraw version 22.x
After version 22.2, you will find the original file on the same location. However, if you customize the file, you need to place the new file under the following folder:
Macintosh HD\Users\[username]\Library\Application Support\com.perkinelmer.ChemDraw
Where [username] is the name of your user account.