When I copy and paste into Word the structure is cut off and in the upper left side of the box or no structure appears at all.
This problem is video related and seems to be specific to Windows 7 and Word 2007 or 2010. If you open the Windows "Display" Control Panel, and choose the "Set Custom Text Size (DPI)" tab, make sure the "Use Windows XP Style DPI Scaling" is checked. Close out and retest. This should fix the problem.
In order to change the settings in Windows 10 you will need to follow these steps:
1. Right-click an empty area on your desktop and select Display Settings.
2. Under the Display category click the Advanced Display Settings option.
3. Scroll down and click “Advanced sizing of text and other items”.
4. Click “set custom scaling level”.
5. From the drop-down list select 125%.
6. Click OK and test if it makes any differences on the way copy and paste looks.
If you cannot find any of the options listed then there is a registry key that may need to change:
Open Registry Editor by pressing Windows + R key combination, type in regedit and press Enter.
If prompted by UAC, press Yesto continue.
Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop
In right-side pane, look for a Win8DpiScalingand set the value to 1 and close Registry Editor.
Restart your computer.