I am trying to add a drop down selection menu in ChemBioFinder Form. For example a chemical is one of the following three: Polymer, inorganic, organic, then a drop down menu contain these three categories will appear, and the record contain a particular chemical will select one of the three.
To create a drop-down list according to your query, follow the steps below:
- Open a Blank Form.
- Add a Data Box in the form.
- Right click on the Data Box to go to Properties.
- Under the Box tab, check the option “With Choices or Auto Link” under Box Style.
- By doing so, you will get a Choices tab added in the Properties Window.
- Select the option ‘Fixed list of Choices’ and enter the data choice as per your requirement (For Example: Polymer, Inorganic, Organic etc.). Press CTRL + Enter to enter next choice.
- Click Apply and then click OK.
Following the steps above, you will be able to create a data box having the drop-down list in the corner to select the choices.