How can we create Buttons(one or more) in ChemBioFinder form which can launch different webpages?
To create Buttons in the ChemBioFinder form , follow the steps provided below.
- Draw a Button named “Cambridgesoft” in a Form in one of our ChemBioFinder sample database (to launch CambridgeSoft website).
- Right click the Button to click on Edit Script.
- Use Cal Editor in the Edit Script Window. Type the script “Launch http://www.cambridgesoft.com/”.
- Click on Run to run the script and then click OK.
- Now click on the button in the form which will launch the CambridgeSoft webpage.
Likewise, we can create number of buttons and use the script for different websites like Google, Yahoo etc.in the Edit Script Window and they all will launch successfully by clicking on the respective buttons in the form.