Can I transfer data from one Columbus server to another Columbus server?
It is possible to transfer data from one Columbus Server to another via the 'Export' view.
- Switch to the 'Export' view
- From the data tree on the left hand side of the screen, select the measurement(s) you wish to transfer
- Under the 'Select Export Options' section, click on the drop down arrow adjacent to the 'Method'
- Select 'Transfer to Columbus' option
- in the 'Host' field, enter the IP address for the Columbus server you wish the data to be transferred to
- 'Port' should be set to 4063
- 'Login' and 'Password' are the Columbus username and password for the account you wish to transfer the data to on the second Columbus server.
- Click on the 'Check connection' button to make sure the two servers are able to communicate. If this returns a response then you can proceed to transfer data to the second Columbus server.