Product: ChemBioOffice Enterprise
We have Inventory 10.0.4. Every time I try to create a new container I'm getting the following error.
Invalid INV_SERVER_NAME in Invconfig.ini file
Cause: The server IP is being hidden on HTTP responses.
1. Connect to the Middle Tier server.
2. Go to Start->Run and type cmd. Hit Enter.
3. Type "cd C:\Inetpub\AdminScripts" (without quote marks). Hit Enter.
4. Type "cscript adsutil.vbs set w3svc/1/UseHostName false". Hit Enter. This will expose the
IP/HostName on the HTTP header.
5. Test again. There is no need to restart the IIS service nor reboot the server.
This has been fixed from Inventory 11.