Product: ChemBioOffice Enterprise
How do I ANALYZE my ChemOffice Webserver application Schema?
CambridgeSoft recommends database administrators ANALYZE the CambridgeSoft Oracle schemas after periods of significant data change. This could be after loading large amounts of data into BioAssay HTS, or bulk-loading data into the Registration System. We also recommend that you ANALYZE our schemas after first installing the software.
ANALYZE allows Oracle to make the best decisions about joining data, and can dramatically improve BioSAR Browser performance.
- Open DBA Studio
- Login to your database as system, with the system password.
- Choose Tools->Analyze.
- Accept the defaults on the first screen. Click Next.
- Select the objects you want to Analyze.
We recommend you choose BIOASSAYHTS and REGDB.
- Click Next.
- Accept the defaults on this screen. Click Next.
- You will see the SQL that is to be run. For future use, you may copy this
SQL to a script file and run it on a periodic basis. Click Finish.
The Analyze operation is run.