Product: E-Notebook Enterprise
Structures appear distorted with some Regional Settings
With some Regional Settings on E-Notebook 13.x Client machine, where
the decimal separator is "," (comma) instead of "." (period),
navigation from Reaction section and back can make the structures look
This issue is fixed in more recent versions. For older versions, the following workaround can be used:
Please close E-Notebook and try the following on Windows 10:
1. Windows Settings -> Time & Language -> Region.
2. On the right side, click "Additional date, time, & regional settings" -> "Change date, time, or number formats".
3. In the "Administrative" tab, click on "Change system locale..." button and ensure "Current system locale" is set to 'English (United States)'. Click "OK".
4. In the "Formats" tab, click on "Additional settings..." button and in the "Numbers" tab, change the "Decimal symbol" to dot(.) from comma(,) and "Digit grouping symbol" to comma(,) from dot(.). Click "OK".
5. Change language preferences from the task bar to 'English (United States)'.